Too Many Angels
The true stories in this booklet show how angel thoughts brought courage, peace, and direction to children. By listening to God they received angel messages that brought comfort and healing.
- Matt and God's army of Angels, by Stephanie S. Johnson
- Can God's child fall? Never!, by Linda L. Davis
- It was because we prayed, by Asher Stephen Jones
- Popping the balloon of error, by Sandra L. LeCompte Scott
- The wasp was harmless, by Bonnie L. McDowell
- Afraid of the dark, by Candace Rosovsky
- Brooks changes course, by Leslie Cavill Haslam
All the stories and articles in this book have been published in the Christian Science Sentinel, and have been adapted for publication in booklet format.
For ages 3-7.